Each stage in life requires a different approach in dental care. Whether you are a 1 year old or you are 100 years old, no part of our dentistry is one-size-fits-all. Every smile is unique. So we treat you according to your individual needs, goals, and desires. By visiting our family-friendly dental office in Lake Geneva, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Dental services for every family member
- Sedation through laughing gas to ease your anxiety
- Soothing amenities like blankets and pillows
- A kid-friendly atmosphere with a prize box and movie glasses
- Coffee and tea for guests
- A membership club to cover preventive care if you don’t have insurance
- Modern technology such as digital X-rays, digital scanners, and 3-D imaging
We’d love to become your family’s partner in dental care. Call 262-747-0770 for an appointment.
Receive Care Catered to Your Unique Needs
When you visit Braden Dental Center, you’ll discover a warm environment with care catered to your personal needs. You’ll also find that we enjoy what we do! We love having fun with our patients and helping you become part of our dental family. You’ll find many treatments at our practice such as:
- General Dentistry – You’ll benefit from thorough cleanings and exams, as well as preventive treatments to protect your smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Whiten your teeth, cover up imperfections, straighten your teeth with Invisalign, and even make over your whole smile. We’ll use our Digital Smile Design to plan more extensive cosmetic services and show you a preview of the outcome.
- Restorative Dentistry – Visit us for smile repair and replacement. Treatments include tooth fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and dentures. With our CAD/CAM technology, you’ll be able to get a crown in just one appointment!
- Dental Implants – We’ll work with you and one of our surgical partners to place your implants. You’ll get a strong foundation for your new teeth so you can eat whatever you’d like.
- Emergency Dental Care – Get out of pain ASAP with our emergency dentistry services. Whenever possible, we’ll offer you a same-day visit.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Sleep through the night and put a stop to obstructive sleep apnea with our custom-made sleep appliance.
We’re always looking for ways to meet our patients’ needs, including investing in technology that makes for easier visits. We’re happy to see children as young as 1 year old to help them get comfortable at the dentist. This will encourage habits to give them a healthier smile throughout their life.
Make an appointment with our family-friendly dental office in Lake Geneva by calling 262-747-0770 (new patients) or (existing patients). You can also request an appointment online.