Maintain a Healthy Smile With Lake Geneva General Dentistry
64% of American adults brush their teeth twice a day. Source. You don’t want to wait to see the dentist until you’re in pain. By visiting us for regular dental checkups, you can avoid dental emergencies that happen due to disease or damage. At Braden Dental Center, our general dentistry in Lake Geneva will help you maintain a strong foundation of healthy teeth and gums. With our help, you will:
- Enjoy long-term oral health
- Stay ahead of dental problems as they arise
- Love that fresh-from-the-dentist feeling
- Feel more confident about your smile
Ready for a healthier smile? Call 262-747-0770 for an appointment. We have evening appointments available on Mondays to fit your busy schedule. If you don’t have insurance, make sure you join our membership club. A low monthly fee covers your dental cleanings and exams, offers discounts on other services, and more.
Ward Off Repairs With General Dental Services
At Braden Dental Center, when you are visiting us for your first appointment, we take time to get to know you. We’ll interview you to understand your goals and expectations initially and for the long-term. Then we’ll take some digital X-rays and a few oral photos, and create a 3-D digital record of your mouth. After we examine your mouth, we’ll put together at a treatment plan that addresses your dental needs.
We recommend you see us every six months for a checkup. We will:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth to remove tartar and plaque that has built up on your enamel
- Do an examination of your mouth and check for cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer
- Recommend fluoride treatments and dental sealants, if needed, to further protect your smile
- Discuss your smile goals and recommend treatments, such as cosmetic services or Invisalign
As our patient, you’ll benefit from our use of modern dental technology, such as our Digital Smile Design that shows you how your smile will look following cosmetic or restorative improvements. We also use digital X-rays, digital scanners, and our Planscan system for same-day crowns.
Put your dental health first and visit us for our general dentistry in Lake Geneva. New patients can call 262-747-0770 for an appointment. Existing patients can call . You can also request an appointment online.