Relieving Dental Anxiety in Lake Geneva Is Possible With Our Team
1 in 5 people don’t go to the dentist because of fear. Source. If you’ve ever sat in a cold patient room to be seen by an even colder dentist, that might be what’s keeping you from getting necessary dental treatments. Many patients have dental fears because of prior negative experiences. If that’s you, we want to change all that. When you visit us for help with relieving dental anxiety in Lake Geneva, you will:
- Get the dental care you’ve been avoiding for years
- Feel confident about your smile again
- Improve your oral health and overall well-being
- Benefit from our use of technology for easier treatments
- Receive calming sedation if you need it
We’d love to help you conquer your dental fears! Schedule a visit by calling 262-747-0770 for an appointment. If you don’t have dental insurance, ask about our membership club. It covers preventive care treatments and offers discounts on other services.
Overcome Your Anxiety & Start Feeling Good About the Dentist
Making your oral health a priority often means addressing underlying fears about the dentist. We’re proud to have helped many of our patients conquer their dental fears, and we’re confident you can overcome yours. In addition to a caring environment that puts you first, you will find:
- Comforting Amenities – You can use movie glasses to block out the sights and sounds of the dentist. Blankets and pillows will help you feel cozy during treatments.
- Sedation Options – You can receive sedation through laughing gas. It takes the edge of your nerves but allows you to drive home comfortably.
- Modern Dental Technology – Dental technology is one of the ways that we make visits easier. We use digital X-rays to expose you to less radiation and digital scanners to capture impressions of your teeth without the hassle of messy molds. With our Digital Smile Design, you can make informed decisions about improving your smile.
Costs are often another reason people have anxiety about the dentist. If you don’t have insurance, you can join our membership club. It includes coverage on cleanings and exams, any necessary digital X-rays, and one emergency exam per year. Plus you’ll get a 12 percent discount on other services. Membership options are available for adults, children, and patients vulnerable to gum disease.
When you’re ready to get help with relieving dental anxiety in Lake Geneva, we’re here for you! New patients can call 262-747-0770 for an appointment. Existing patients can call . You can also request an appointment online.