When you lose a tooth, it triggers a domino effect inside of your mouth. Remaining teeth can shift out of place and, without the tooth root in place, bone loss occurs in your jaw. Over time, even your facial structure changes. That’s why so many patients turn to dental implants in Lake Geneva. These artificial tooth roots can:
- Give you chewing power similar to natural teeth
- Prevent that “sunken” cheek look on your face
- Allow you to take care of your new teeth like normal
- Strengthen your jaw and help avoid bone loss
- Prevent teeth from shifting out of place
Make the life-changing decision to get implants! Start by calling 262-747-0770 for an appointment. Our office is open until 7 p.m. on Mondays.
Get a Strong Bite With Implants & Eat What You Like
Even if it’s just one missing tooth, you don’t want to ignore gaps in your smile. On their own, replacement teeth like bridges or dentures won’t give you what is lost from your smile. Dental implants function like artificial tooth roots and keep your bite as strong as ever. We’ll refer you to one of our surgical partners who will place your implants, then you’ll return to our office for us to place your new teeth.
We can place:
- A Single Crown With an Implant – We can replace a single tooth with a dental crown. We’ll craft it using our CAD/CAM Planscan system and secure it to your implant.
- Implant-Supported Dental Bridge – Fill in the gap left by several teeth in a row with a dental bridge. Instead of anchoring it to healthy teeth, we’ll attach it to implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Ditch the adhesive and enjoy natural feeling and functioning teeth with dentures supported by implants.
At our modern office, our team has a compassionate approach to dental care. You’ll benefit from our technology such as digital X-rays and digital scanning for precise planning and treatment. We can also offer you sedation to ease your nerves during your appointment, if needed. If you don’t have insurance, you can join our membership club. You’ll receive a 12 percent discount on your treatments, plus complete coverage for preventive services like cleanings and exams.
Make an appointment to see if dental implants in Lake Geneva are right for you. Call 262-747-0770 if you are a new patient. Existing patients can call . You can also request an appointment online.