Discreetly Straighten Your Teeth With Invisalign in Lake Geneva
If on mobile click here
Fixing crooked teeth used to mean wearing obvious metal brackets and wires in your mouth. It’s one thing to have these types of braces as a kid, but it’s an entirely different experience as an adult. That’s why so many of our patients love Invisalign in Lake Geneva. These clear aligners can:
- Make your smile more attractive
- Take less time than traditional metal braces
- Give bacteria fewer places to hide
- Boost your confidence
- Straighten your teeth without anyone noticing
While not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign, you won’t know unless you schedule a consultation. Call 262-747-0770 for an appointment. Our office is open until 7 p.m. on Mondays so you can easily see us after work.
Fix Alignment Issues With Low-Key Aligners
When you are straightening your teeth, it isn’t just about simple aesthetic appeal. You are also achieving a smile you feel proud to show to others. In fact, a recent study showed that people who completed orthodontic treatment noticed an improvement in personal and business relationships. One of the reasons? More confidence!
During your consultation, we do a limited exam of your mouth to determine if you are a good fit for Invisalign treatment. We’ll take digital scans to get a clear idea of your alignment problems. We can also show you a preview of what your future smile will look like!
Once you get started on your treatment, you can expect many benefits such as:
- Comfortable Aligners – Traditional metal braces have wires and brackets that can irritate your cheeks and gums. These aligners are barely noticeable except for a gentle pressure as they move your teeth into place.
- Easily Removable – Instead of flossing underneath wires or worrying food will get in your brackets, you can remove your aligners when you eat and practice normal oral hygiene habits.
- Professional Appearance – When you wear your Invisalign aligners, no one will even notice they are there except for you. It’s great for adults who don’t want their orthodontic treatment to be obvious.
You won’t have to worry about frequent office visits or uncomfortable adjustments of wires. You’ll simply switch to the next set of clear aligners every few weeks and occasionally see us for follow-up visits to monitor your progress.
Choose Other Cosmetic Treatments for a Complete Makeover
Many patients love combining cosmetic treatments to get a completely new look! Once your Invisalign treatment is complete, you may be interested in services such as:
- Teeth Whitening – Eliminate years of stains with our professional whitening treatments.
- Veneers – Cover up chips, cracks, and stubborn stains with porcelain shells that should last for a decade or longer.
- Bonding – Find a budget-friendly way to achieve perfect-looking teeth with bonding treatments.
Take the first step toward a beautiful smile with Invisalign in Lake Geneva. You can get a 12 percent discount on treatments by joining our membership club if you don’t have insurance. For an appointment, new patients can call 262-747-0770. Existing patients can call . You can also request an appointment online.