Snoring loudly is more than just an annoyance while you sleep. It is also one of the symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea. If left untreated, this condition can lead to serious health issues like high blood pressure and diabetes. If you or a family member has sleep apnea in Lake Geneva, we can help. With our treatment you will:
- Sleep throughout the night without interruption
- Find an alternative solution to CPAP machines
- Reduce your daytime fatigue
- Improve your concentration
- Give your bed partner a better night’s rest
Don’t ignore snoring! Instead, get the help you need by calling 262-747-0770 for an appointment. Our office is open until 7 p.m. on Mondays for your scheduling convenience.
Protect Your Health By Treating Your Sleep Apnea
Many people assume that CPAP machines are the only solution to treat sleep apnea. However, when you visit us for sleep apnea treatment, we’ll create a custom-fit sleep appliance that will gently keep your airways open. You’ll enjoy many benefits from this CPAP alternative:
- A more comfortable and less intrusive fit
- Easy to take with you when you travel
- Won’t dry out your mouth and throat
- No need for an electrical outlet or batteries
We’ll work with your physician, who will perform a sleep test to confirm the condition. Once diagnosed, you’ll return to our office for your sleep appliance.
Recognize the Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Snoring is only one symptom of sleep apnea. If you are struggling with obstructive sleep apnea, you may also experience:
- Episodes of gasping for air throughout the night
- Periods where you stop breathing while you sleep (usually observed by someone else)
- Daytime fatigue or drowsiness
- Waking up with a dry mouth and sore throat
- Morning headaches
- Trouble concentrating during the day
If you recognize these symptoms in yourself or someone in your household, call 262-747-0770 (new patients) or (existing patients). You can also request an appointment online.