It’s easy for damage or disease to sneak up on your smile. Neglecting your oral hygiene routine or taking one blow to the face playing sports can lead to dental health problems that need our help. At Braden Dental Center, we’ve seen patients from all walks of life benefit from our experience as a restorative dentist in Lake Geneva. We can:
- Give you relief from mouth pain
- Create your crowns in a single visit
- Improve your oral health
- Strengthen your smile
- Help you love mealtimes again
- Replace your missing teeth
Don’t hesitate if you are in pain to call 262-747-0770 for an appointment. If you are dealing with a dental emergency, we will do our best to see you right away. Make sure you join our membership club. With monthly payments you’ll receive discounts on restorative services, coverage on preventive care, and one emergency exam.
Love Your Smile Again Thanks to Restorative Dental Care
You aren’t the only one unhappy with the state of your smile. A study recently showed that 20 percent of adults feel anxious about the condition of their teeth. By choosing us to repair your smile, you’ll benefit from our use of technology that makes your visits simpler and quicker. For example, we can digitally scan your teeth instead of using uncomfortable trays of goop to get dental impressions. We can even make your dental crown in a single appointment thanks to our CAD/CA system.
When you come in for your restorative care appointment, we’ll examine your smile. Depending on our findings, we may recommend:
- Fillings – For cavities or minor damage to your teeth, we’ll use tooth-colored fillings for repair. Unlike amalgam fillings, they’ll blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Dental Crowns – For larger cavities or severe damage, we can create a lifelike dental crown in just one appointment.
- Dental Implant – To replace one or several missing teeth in a row, we’ll use dental implants to fill the gaps in your smile.
- Dentures – We can replace an entire arch of teeth with dentures. If you’d like to secure your new teeth with implants, we can refer you to one of our surgical partners for placement. You’ll then return to our office to have your new dentures attached to the implants.
We know many patients deal with dental anxiety which is why we make sure you are as comfortable as possible. We use a topical anesthetic to numb areas of your mouth so you don’t feel a thing while we work. We can also offer you soothing laughing gas to ease your nerves.
Get the help you need with a restorative dentist in Lake Geneva. If you are a new patients, call 262-747-0770 for an appointment. Existing patients can call . You can also request an appointment online.